Are you an innovative, enthusiastic engineer looking to work in a team-orientated company? If you’re a DevOps Engineer who is looking to work on the latest software and be part of ground-breaking advances in the technology world, Zinkworks may be for you.
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced DevOps Engineer. In this role, you will be working with cutting edge technologies in the 5G space or the financial sector. Here at Zinkworks, we remain an employee-focused company, striving to facilitate the career goals of all our employees.
As a DevOps Engineer, you will be part of an agile squad, focused on delivering mission-critical software projects for some of the world’s largest technology companies.
- Manage the life cycle of network management product on a private cloud.
- Implement DevOps models and CI/CD practices.
- Work closely with teams to design, code, test, debug, document, and support applications.
- Develop pioneering approaches to emerging industry trends and develop innovative solutions for emerging customer needs.
Knowledge & skills:
- 3+ years’ experience in the field.
- Experience in managing production systems.
- Knowledge in at least one scripted language – preferably Python or Bash.
- Experience with private or public cloud.