We are currently looking for a Talent Sourcer to join our expanding team in 2022. This role will involve high volume recruitment and will sit as part of a larger recruitment function, in a team of 4 people. You will report to a lead recruiter on candidate feedback and administrative duties. You will need to be a team player with excellent communication & interpersonal skills. Working primarily in the Telecommunications and Financial sector, along with our internal innovation team, Zinkworks work with new and exciting technologies. Working with the newest developments in these areas with our clients, we aim to make advances that are instrumental for each sector we work with to prosper. Our teams are working on mission-critical 5G software projects for some of the world’s largest technology companies. Zinkworks is an employee-driven company that aims to prosper and grow our employee’s careers through learning, education, and growth.
• Find active and passive candidates through building strategic pipelines from various sources.
• Screen candidates to ensure skills match requirements of open roles
• Organise and arrange candidate interviews
• Make first contact with potential candidates via LinkedIn Recruiter
• Develop effective strategies and channels for sourcing candidates
• Ensure to meet weekly KPIs and company recruitment targets
• Work closely with the recruitment team
• Represent the company’s brand and recruiting team internally and externally
Knowledge & Skills:
• Desire to work in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office: PowerPoint, Excel
• Knowledge of recruitment platform LinkedIn
• Strong communication skills and attention to detail
• Comfortability working autonomously, independently and as part of a team