Looking to make a change in your career? Working with new and exciting technologies of interest to you? Then Zinkworks may be for you!
We work in the 5G and Financial Services fields, working on groundbreaking projects and making advancements in these areas.
We are looking for a team-orientated, enthusiastic and career-driven individual to join our team as a Product Owner
- Plan and prioritise product feature backlog, ensuring backlog management, iteration planning, and elaboration of the user stories.
- Ability to make, sell, evaluate and uphold the Business Case for Backlog prioritizations.
- Mitigate impediments impacting the completion of releases and achieving Sprint goals.
- Ensure the development team has an adequate number of prepared tasks to work on each sprint.
- Liaison between customers and the development team.
- Ensure work focuses on those with maximum value that are aligned with product strategy.
- Ability to motivate teams and individuals around a common product vision and a vision of product development excellence.
This role might be for you if you have:
- The ideal candidate will have a third level qualification and/or equivalent industry experience in computer science and technology.
- 1+ years working as a Product Owner or similar role.
- 3+ years’ experience in a commercially focused technology organization (Telco is a big advantage).
- Java or DevOps development experience would also be a big plus.
- Knowledge of Cloud Native technologies.
- Experience with SDLC and artefact management tools such as JIRA.
- Strong problem-solving ability and capability to react to changing requirements.
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills including the ability to effectively track and prioritize workloads.
- Candidate should be articulate and have strong attention to detail.