Looking to make a change in your career? Working with new and exciting technologies of interest to you? Then Zinkworks may be for you!
Zinkworks has an excellent opportunity for a Marketing Executive to join our Operations Team.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Plan and implement an annual marketing plan in line with the Company Strategy and regularly update the management team on progress.
- Maintenance and updating of company website, WordPress platform, SEO.
- Planning and implementation of content calendar in line with company events.
- Ability to design and create content in line with brand guidelines – creating content, photography, videography, editing skills.
- Organise traditional media campaigns and manage budgets
- Use content scheduling software to schedule posts.
- Implementing ongoing marketing campaigns through several communication channels including LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Tik Tok etc.
- Conduct market research and stay up to date with industry trends.
- Copywriting abilities – blogs, web content, social captions, in house emails.
- Upkeep of company intranet – Sharepoint
- Manage Google Analytics, social media monitoring and engagement
Knowledge and experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills
- At least 2 years’ experience in a marketing role
- Have a positive, proactive ‘can do’ attitude
- Have personal and professional credibility
- Knowledge of brand and employer marketing
- Be confident, dynamic, and creative
- Have an ability to prioritise and high attention to detail
- Have excellent organisation skills
- Have excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Be a team player and willing to step outside the role when required