We are hiring a UI/UX Designer to join our team at Zinkworks.
Zinkworks is a trusted partner to international market leaders in Telecommunications and Financial markets providing digital transformation solutions to elevate their business operations.
Our teams are working on mission-critical software projects for some of the world’s largest technology companies.
At Zinkworks, we are always looking for talented, creative and enthusiastic developers to join our team.
Innovative. Flexible. Transparent. Stable. Agile.
Every engineer is responsible for the operations tasks of the system they are working on. Agile teams are fully empowered to make their own decisions, to take over ownership, and to be responsible for their actions.
- Own the design process and all the moving pieces within it: research, content, UX, UI design, etc.
- Collaborate in Product Discovery and lead in solution discovery, working closely with Product Managers and Engineering
- Contribute to the Product Vision and Strategy, bringing usability validation and user insights to the table
- Identify opportunities based on insights, feedback, and business goals
- Executing all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to Engineering
- Conceptualising original ideas that bring simplicity to complex enterprise / data heavy products
- Present and defend designs and key milestone deliverables to peers
- Plan and conduct strategic research to ensure we understand the right problems to solve for customers
- Help the product development team experts on users, their motivations and outcomes
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards.
- At least 5 years of experience working with UX teams that have delivered projects, either in-house or agency
- Demonstrable UI/UX experience and design skills with a strong portfolio
- Experience in delivering enterprise / data driven solutions (B2B/SaaS)
- Expert knowledge of design tools (Sketch, Figma, InDesign, etc…)
- Effective communicator, comfortable presenting complex topics and decisions at all levels
- You can source, interpret, and implement feedback and insights into your design decisions.
Company is offering:
- Competitive salary
- Health Insurance/Pension Scheme
- Experience in mission-critical and publicly available software projects
- Work with large multinational companies
- Flat organizational structure.