We are hiring a Product Marketer to join our team at Zinkworks!
This role will drive success through working closely with Product and Sales to create, own, and drive our Product Go-To-Market Strategy.
You will gain in-depth knowledge about competitors, what they are doing today and their future plans.
You will develop clear insight into our customers and how they make their decisions.
Utilising market data to support strategic insights you will use that information to inspire the creation of positioning and messaging that appeals to customers and supports the success of our sales channels.
Collaborate with both our internal Marketing Team and external agencies to develop innovative programmes which enable and execute your GTM Strategy.
- Understand the competitive landscape—become an expert on our competition and how they are positioned.
- Collaborate with our Product Management, Marketing and Sales Teams on strategies and positioning.
- Market intelligence—become the expert on our buyers, who are they, how they buy, and their key buying criteria.
- Understand and document our buyers’ process, including where they get information and decision making.
- Plan the launches of net-new products and releases of existing products and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan.
- Feed market insights into product strategy, enabling adaption of product strategy and product design to better suit market opportunity.
- Manage content marketing strategy with Marketing Team, e.g., infographics, explainer video, articles, email campaigns, events, blogs, etc.
- Analyse market data and market trends, compare product offerings to adjacent or competitive products, and produce reports for the team.
- 5+ years as a Product Marketer or role of similar experience.
- Comfortable using collaboration and CRM tools
- Familiar with marketing analytics and automation tools
- Exceptional ROI-tracking skills, able to prove what is –or isn’t—working
- Reporting abilities with company leaders – internally and externally
- Bachelor’s degree in business or marketing, or a related field.