We have a fantastic opportunity for a Project Manager to join us.
If you’re a person who is looking to work on the latest, innovative software and be part of ground-breaking advances in the Technology world, Zinkworks may be for you! The Project Manager will be responsible for ensuring the successful delivery of Technology Projects into one of the world’s largest investment banks.
The role will involve working with teams of design, development, architect and database specialists. They will be responsible for the overall direction, coordination, implementation, execution, control and completion of specific projects ensuring consistency with company strategy, commitments and goals.
The role requires strong project management skills, strong stakeholder management skills, excellent communication skills and will have full management responsibility of a team including people, budget and planning. Financial Services domain experience is desirable.
- Oversee project deliveries to ensure they remain on track, communicating risks, issues and their impact and proposing mitigation options
- Consult with the Product Owner and partner with Application Management and multiple technology teams to define, track and report on deliveries and critical success criteria
- Provide input during development and implementation phases and work with developers to translate requirements into technical specifications
- Define and manage changes in the project scope, goals and deliverables, resource requirements and work plan for the projects, managing project dependencies, critical path and success criteria
- Communicate with stakeholders to provide timely and accurate information and status updates
- Supervise day-to-day staff management issues, including resource management, work allocation, mentoring/coaching and other duties and functions as assigned
- Drive industry leading standards and best practices across all projects, using appropriate tools where required
- Manage relationships with senior stakeholders across Business, Technology and other functions as required.
- Significant experience in the whole project life cycle, gained within Financial Services domain
- Project Management experience in Large Scale Global Organisations
- Experience in managing multiple projects in both Agile/Scrum and Waterfall methodologies
- Experience in Tools such as Confluence, Jira & the MS Office Suite
- Strong leadership, interpersonal and influencing skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Prince, PMP or equivalent certification.