After only four years, having started out in 2018, the Zinkworks family has grown to 200 employees and has been named the Number 1 Employer in the Irish Midlands! Interested in a career with us? Find out more below
We are hiring for both our offices in Athlone and Letterkenny.
I’m Conor, I joined the Zinkworks team in February of 2021. I started as a Developer but after some great opportunities presented themselves to me, I’ve stepped into the role of Scrum Master.
I’ve really enjoyed how quickly Zinkworks has enabled me to progress my career in the direction I want – I’ve already completed my CSM course and have plans for further learning.
The best thing is that I’m working with latest technologies, and in the journey so far, I have learnt so much from my colleagues. Zinkworks values people and supports them to grow within the company, I have truly enjoyed my time so far!
One thing I have also realised is that I have improved heavily as a professional since I joined Zinkworks. I have become more confident, acquired new skills in the DevOps arena and have shaped up my career to what I am today. There is hardly a day I haven’t learnt something new during the past one and half years.
I think joining Zinkworks and moving to Athlone is one of the best decisions I have taken in my career as well as in my personal life.
Zinkworks people are great. We work in scrum team with agile practices, like most other companies in the industry but Zinkworks always promoted diversity & inclusion and therefore I have worked with amazing people from all over the globe.
Becoming a senior associate in 2020 was the most self-esteeming thing that happened to me that year.
It proved to me that Zinkworks is an amazing company, that appreciates people’s effort and commitment.
Launching Certification Sponsorship program for employees authored by myself was yet again proof Zinkworks wants to support employees the best way they can in becoming experts in their areas.
Here at Zinkworks we provide additional benefits, or Zinkperks, to our employees, including:
- A healthy work-life balance (hybrid remote work options, flexible hours, Maternity/Paternity and parental leave)
- Pension Scheme, Health Insurance, Life Cover and Sick Pay.
- Further Education Programme
- Training & learning development
- Employee Support Programme (mental well-being and health support pillars in place)
- Relocation package for candidates based outside of Ireland
- Clearly defined career paths, enhanced with both in-house training and financial support for external study though our educational assistance scheme
- Cultural diversity, team and company events
- English lessons (for employees and family members)
- Tax Saver Commuter/Bike To Work Scheme and secure bike lock-ups and showers onsite